Commodity Futures Trading
A Plain-Language Video Introduction
This one-hour free video is the perfect starting point for anyone looking for a basic, down-to-earth
introduction to futures trading or commodity trading. It's strictly educational with no hype and no
sales motive. In this proprietary, not-available-elsewhere resource, you'll get answers to questions such as...
- Why consider commodities now?
- How can you actually trade a commodity?
- What is a futures contract?
- What kind of gain or loss are we talking about?
- Why can you sell a futures without owning the commodity?
- What does it cost to buy or sell a futures?
- What's the risk?
- What is margin and how does it work?
- When is a margin call issued?
- What is leverage and how does it relate to risk?
- How can you de-leverage a futures trade?
- Why is contract expiration important?
- Where can you go for free online charts, delayed prices and other resources?
To receive this free video, please complete the information below.
Phone: Please include area code.
Please be sure to enter correctly.